Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A new day, everyday

Today is the start of something,,,

Sometimes when things don't go as planned - It's Ok to reset and start over...

It's Ok to say hey - things changed.

Startin' up a brand new day...

Sting sure said it right. That is exactly how we need to think sometimes.

The past is past, it's a ... new day...

A day to be the best you can be. To reset everything and reboot.

Same old me? Same old you? Yep, our operating systems are still the same, but that doesn't mean we can't do some -- reprogramming for the better.

I will tell you a way to start.

Find a quiet space in life. I will tell you a secret about me. I have a quiet space, a place I ride my bicycle too. In fact once I get on my bike it starts in my mind.

I ride it around a series of retention ponds and then there is a parking lot with twin trees and a quiet corner that nobody goes to, near the pond. That is where I do my T'ai Chi movements, stretches and such -- and then I will jog a little around the lot, often late at night. Nobody see's me except the man in the moon. I pray a lot (of thanks) too.

Find a quiet space. Start a brand new day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-pEOUbr9yo&feature=related

__

Well, stay tuned. tomorrow I may post about something else.

If interested in more, scroll down.
___

hit counter